Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Possibly the Best TV Show Ever

 Well, the inevitable finally happened: I started a classic movie blog...

The other day I had my birthday and I got the fifth season of The Dick Van Dyke Show, which is one of my all time favorite TV shows. The whole cast is so funny and the shows are written really well. Over all, it is just a very fun and fabulous show. In case you haven't seen it, I think there are some episodes on Hulu and/or Fancast. [By the way, if you are already a fan of the show, there is a completely amazing Tumblr blog with all kinds of pictures and neat stuff related to the show.]
This is a pretty corny picture, but just take my word for it. It's an awesome show.
 ~
On a completely unrelated note...
I love the new Blogger. The extra little tweaks they made are really nice. I haven't figured out everything yet, but I am enjoying the availability of greater options.

Does anyone know of a way to make a header so that it is not blurry? I'm not very tech-savvy so I just made it on Paint! I don't really like the quality, though, so let me know if anyone knows of a better program or how to transfer the image so it's a better quality. And in case anyone is wondering, the picture I used is Joan Fontaine in Alfred Hitchcock's Rebecca. It was a great movie and I loved Fontaine's performance in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...